In my last Article, we made a list of Top 10 Telugu Movies in 2016 that Worth Watching, Now let us see the Top 10 Worst Movies of 2016. So, why wait for let us start our Countdown for Top 10 Worst Telugu movies.
*Disclaimer – This is not to Insult any actor or hurt any Fan base *
10. DICTATOR – Nandamuri Balakrishna Raised the Bar with his Gautamiputra satakarni, but in 2016 his film Dictator released during sankranthi period with high expectations but failed to meet them. Dictator proved to be another Routine Commercial Balayya Entertainer. It was boring, though film was average grosser at the BO.
9. NARUDA DONARUDA – At times when ur career is almost finished, you need to choose the right film which can change your fate. Copy pasting is a simple job if u fail in that u fail in everything. Another debacle from Sumanth, don’t want to talk much about this film.
8. EEDU GOLD EHE – A fantastic twist in the end leaves u spellbound -_- , complete torture even the comedy which is the major asset for Sunil also didn’t work.
7. NIRMALA CONVENT – SriKanth’s Son made a good impression by giving a wonderful speech at his film’s audio launch but the Film could not impress many. Many Compared the Film with Slumdog Millionaire (only concept),Film shocked everyone in the trade, huge losses to many distributors.Even Nagarjuna’s Presence could not make any impact.
6. THIKKA – After giving his Career biggest grosser Supreme, Sai Dharam Tej came out of his commercial genre and made Thikka, as its title film completely confused the audience after a good first half.
5. SARDAAR GABBAR SINGH – Story-Screenplay-Direction(bobby tried to) bye PAWAN KALYAN. One of The biggest Openings in Tollywood turned to be one of the biggest disasters of 2016 and also all time considering the losses. SGS has a problem with the story itself, no content no moolah.
4. JAGUAR – hahaha anyways next film
3. SHOURYA – Another day another manchu manoj film another flop. This is called Consistency bro.
Also Read – TOP Producers in line for MEGA Multi starer
2. SPEEDUNNODU – After a successful Debut Bellamkonda Sreenivas was so much happy with his first film and made the same film again.
1 . BRAHMOTSAVAM – I knew it, u guessed it before itself this would the first one. A sleeping pill, Even the families who are the target audience for the film also rejected it. A complete waste of Mahesh Kajal Samantha and many senior actors by Srikanth Addala.One of the Worst Telugu Movies.
There is So much new talent out there, why don’t big stars try them instead of making duds with same old directors.
Thats all Friends. If u think there is any other film which deserves to be in this top 10 worst Telugu movies then please comment 🙂