1. KSHANAM: It was one the finest movies in 2016 for tollywood. The film has got a completely different flavour which was critically acclaimed by the audience. Adivi sesh and adah sharma were the lead actors, anasuya, satyam rajesh and many others played supporting characters. The screenplay of the movie so tight and precise that it was one of the finest thrillers tollywood has ever witnessed.
2. NANNAKU PREMATHO: JR.NTR proved his metal with this movie, his career best performance till date with the perfect blend of ultimate intelligence of sukumar made the movie more exciting for the audience. Sukumar has shown people how sweet a revenge can be if it is done in the way it is to be done. Jr.NTR, Rakulpreet where the lead actors and sukumar was the director. One of the best movies in tollywood.
3. DHRUVA: Ram charan’s career best performance and mohan raja’s script happened to be the best mixture for the audience. In addition to this the sleek and stylish taking of suri sir where like nice ice cream after a heavy meal. Ram charan and Arawind swamy where the lead actors of the movie. Rakul preet was the heroine, navdeep and others played supporting roles. Must watch movie.
4. KARTHIKEYA: After a career defining movie like swamy ra ra audience where expecting a nice film from nikhil that is what he delivered. Karthikeya this film was always in the film goers mind after the teaser of the movie was release. The script and the way it was handled by chandoo mondeti was highly appreciable. Nikhil and Swati where the lead actors of the movie. Definitely worth a watch movie.
5. ATHADU: From Mahesh babu’s performance to “entha chinna logic ela miss ayaru” every thing in the movie was just brilliant. This movie took the industry by storm that year, even today this is one the best thrillers that tollywood has ever seen. Mahesh and trisha where the lead actors of the movie trivikram was the hero of the movie behind the screen. Definitely a movie that you can spare your time for.
also read: Top 10 movies of 2016 by pakodi films
PS: Comment down which genre would you want us to do next.